Thursday, August 29, 2013

An illustrating example

What happened in this court is also an example for an important distinction I wanted to make.
It is very probable that one may not find any discriminating personal opinion this judge has against my belonging to whatever I belong to, yet his actions were far from applying justice . I would rather have a judge with a discriminating personal view or expectations toward any kind of group I belong who apply justice and return my rights than a judge who is only good with his personal opinion.
Of course it is even better to have both qualities but I see here that concentration on secondary things eclipses seeing the importance of the question of justice although it is what empowers the significance of these secondary things.

It is probably for similar reasons that some black people were laughing about that fake show with the butter lady. It is as if they were saying: Oh, yes we see no injustice anywhere around us and that is why someone who once used a word we don't like should be a huge problem for us, LOL.   

No comments:

Post a Comment