Saturday, October 26, 2013

USPS took my brief to the court at 10:30 in the night


Want more things showing the outrageous corruption for and control by hedge funds like this guy in this country? Here is one more: I sent my appellate brief to the eleventh US circuit court of appeals on Monday using USPS Priority.When do you expect it was attempted to be delivered ? Wednesday? Thursday? Friday? None of that. It was not delivered on any of these days during normal business hours. It was attempted to be delivered to the court after 10:30 PM Wednesday. How about that? Anyone seen this happen before? Then in their tracking they mention "Business Closed".Of course the business was closed. What court is open for regular mail delivery at 10 PM?

I ,in fact, anticipated that the hedge fund guy might be playing games through the mail delivery this time. Nevertheless for a mail man to attempt delivery of my mail to that court at 10 PM in the night was never expected and I just noticed it this day evening.

Why would a mail man deliver what I sent to that court at 10 PM? It was "out for delivery" before 9 am on the same day so what took that long? Assuming there was a reason for failing to deliver it during normal business hours on the same day, why not deliver it in the normal business hours of the next day? But it is very clear that the intention was to deliver my package to that court when it is closed. How can corruption be any more audacious?

What is the purpose behind this game? One possibility is avoiding receiving my brief until it gets returned back to me. The other possibility is control of timing to make my case fall to specific judges whom the hedge fund wants. By not receiving my brief when it came the clerk's office may later choose the best timing to bring it based on the work load on the hedge fund's preferred judges and make it assigned to those judges. In addition about third of the judges in that court of appeals are selected by other judges and not a real appellate judges.[(Added 10/29/2013) That last statement was about the number of judges who actually handle cases and was based on simple sampling I did showing cases being handled by two appeal court judges with one other judge from outside]  

 
USPS delivery attempt to the court after 10:30 PM


Top of above page showing tracking number


The tracking number is: 9114901159818640372360

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment