Monday, May 23, 2016

+5

He probably figured out that I am continuing in my direction anyway so intentionally even pushed for adding a signal suggesting success to claim that as the reason for not behaving otherwise later. At least that was a better alternative to what he has been doing from the beginning through the courts to cause the opposite to me in that it didn't require me to change course (Interestingly, he seems to have followed a similar path in trying to get actions from me that passively fit after failing to make them actively fit the purpose of trying to suggest on me the moral principle compromise to please the judges thing I talked about in another blog). As if from the first time the lower courts started their outrageous actions and throughout my journey their, I had a success signal from anyone or even just someone telling this law layman that he is on the correct path.   

No comments:

Post a Comment