Monday, June 27, 2016

+18

Apparently, despite everything it did, the district court of Florida was relatively the classy one. With the one in New York it is like I am dealing with thugs. I had to go after or push everything at the technical level from the very start of sending the complaint as if trying to make a thief honestly abide itself by the duty of its work to send and receive things.     
With the summonses, even if I want to ignore all other objections, it doesn't even make sense to serve a summon not addressed to any body. But apparently for this case his majesty the corruption guy decided to stop things form the court itself at this level.
By the way, I don't know if this is also part of the corruption but they did not even photocopy the complaint correctly. Apparently, having signed all the copies I sent them instead of just one messed up this court with the dedicated special unit all pro se litigants have to go through.  

No comments:

Post a Comment