Thursday, September 1, 2016

+59

Reflecting on what I wrote in post Post +55 I thought about how much things would have been more confusing to me if instead of denying my petition, it was announced that the case was returned back to the lower court for the judgment to be corrected on the original merits of the case. Not only that in itself would have been much more reasonably fit for the situation by the showing of much less outrageousness, but there also his phone calls could have been seen as attempts to negotiate the case for the ruling of the lower court after the return of the case to it. If this was not an option to him, rescheduling the case could have opened the door for such thoughts. As much as he supposedly expected me to have faith that the court will be on my side how does that fit facing it with how much it is less probable for the court to carelessly deny my petition like that? Although even if we suppose he really expected that, it is not clear how much him being such a fool to showing his power and would like to come to me like God not under the power of anything, would have let him to act reasonably on it.         

No comments:

Post a Comment