Thursday, February 9, 2017

+83

Clearly I am not supposed to know if I am being played. But if I am, for whatever belongs to the court, are those people for real? I had a 1000 pound weight dropped on me out of the blue with the denial of my petition. Now, if anything, I have weightless feathers, and despite how I waived any right I could have if untrue claims came from them, including indirect (through action) claims. I declared publicly that, for any possible effect on my side, those claims would be equivalent to being part of a game, which  I entered willingly, allowing the making of untrue claims.
Again, the denial of a petition is in a universe of its own because it signals to you that the process has ended and therefore it is evaluation time, no matter how much you had determination not to prejudge the end.  

No comments:

Post a Comment