Wednesday, August 9, 2017

+98

continuing from the preceding post
HERE is a link (first page only) to the letter I received from the Clerk Office of the U.S. Supreme Court. Rule 14 mentioned that the Clerk could return a letter "indicating the deficiency". The letter I received is far from fulfilling that and if I take everything there to be intended as a deficiency then it is a shameless lie and suggestion of what is hardly avoidable as being intended for other than falsehood. Also, the thing about how page numbering should start with i, ii, iii etc. followed by 1,2,3 etc. or even that there should be the separate numbering mentioned there in general, I do not know of any base for such a thing in the rules to begin with. Even had they returned all 40 copies and everything else back to me I still wouldn't have cared much about complying with a joke like this.     

No comments:

Post a Comment