Monday, December 16, 2013

The process servers I contacted

Almost all the process serving companies I contacted , and I contacted a lot, were clearly contacted by this hedge fund and conspired with him against me. You would think that having a job where they may serve eviction papers on the poor they may at least try to balance that by also serving things on the bad rich and powerful. But no, they appear to be far from feeling such a thing. One of them (Steve Carlyle from Florida Service Of Process) not only accepted the job then did not really try to serve after being contacted by the hedge fund guy but actually he himself actively sought to take my case in order to prevent me from serving the papers using other process servers. Then as an additional service to the hedge fund guy he added additional charges for things we agreed I shouldn't pay any more after the relatively big charge I already paid him. And guess what? The hedge fund guy made that Discover Card company repeatedly declares the charges as valid despite that I disputed them three times and I have email proof that I shouldn't be charged.

Anyway, I have things that could show what I am saying here are not baseless accusations in case someone wants to prosecute the like of those not to betray the trust of the people.







No comments:

Post a Comment