Saturday, June 7, 2014

Corruption of the Discover Corporation

It is a usual occurrence for me to see corruption everywhere related to this hedge fund guy. It doesn't seem practical for me to react to everything I see in this vast domain but I try to select from within each club those who sought the highest level in that scale. For example, I know that the credit card corporations to which my cards belong reveal to the hedge fund guy every transaction I do within even a period that is much closer to real time than later. At least some of them might have also played some frustrating games on me for the sake of that guy. But the one who reached the top  corruption scale here is this Discover Corporation. Their corruption is related to their counterpart in process server club whom I contacted to serve my complaint in Onteco case and I contacted a lot (almost every process server I could find and almost all of them conspired with the hedge fund guy against me). Anyway, this very corrupt process server, Front Range Legal Process, tried , as an additional good will service to the hedge fund guy here to add false charges to the Discover card which I did not even authorize him to use for other than the initial charges. Despite that process server was charging me for service attempts that were not seriously intended to serve my complaint and the fact that I already paid him too much and got mostly conspiring with the opposing side on me instead, it is not for this reason I described theses charges as false here. I described theses charges as false because that process server agreed not to charge me for those services and that agreement was documented and even emphasized through emails. I disputed these charges with Discover three times or more on the bases of these emails but they refused to accept that fact for no apparent justification. The corruption of Discover did not stop there and they wanted to extend their good will for the hedge fund guy to a more outrageous level. They did not just charged me these false charges but also kept adding late payment fee (which is a membership fee) every month to these charges despite the fact that I cancelled my account with them earlier. They then sent  a collector harassing me on both my home and cell phone based on these false charges  . I may sue them under the fair credit reporting act among other things (although that act doesn't seem to sufficiently address the issue of intentional false reporting like this). But what could be even more effective than that is for me to  publish the proof and documents I have on the web first to show the corruption level of that corporation.I know that it would be hard for me to squeeze in time for that but one may want , every now and then, to stop and remove a gum or dirt that stuck to his shows from a dirty floor along the path to his main target. 

No comments:

Post a Comment