Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The level of corruption of Charter Communications

I wouldn't expect much surprised reaction to the notion of Charter's corruption. Nevertheless, this post is about reaching the level that required admitting this company to the  hall of SPECIAL shame in its corruption and cooperating with the hedge fund guy here.
First, and I knew that from the beginning, they report to the hedge fund guy my activities concerning when I connect or disconnect to the Internet which I get its service through them. Their second thing happened when I was  pushing on the corrupt process server Front Range Legal Process (the same guy in the Discover post), to serve my complaint. I have my phone dependent on the Internet service I get from Charter and in the day I was pressing on with phone calls on that process server my Internet service went down for hours during the middle of the day. To this day I feel very little doubt that Charter intentionally did that at the request of the hedge fund guy. Their third outrageous thing was related to their interference with my Internet use. As bad as that could be,it is not things like watching which sites I visit I am referring to here . No, they restrict and prevent my access to sites on the web on their own. The first occurrence I noticed (later) of that happened with the SEC web site which kept showing me the unusual message of the site being temporary unavailable for being under maintenance for an entire week end. I tried accessing it from another device and received the same message. The second occurrence of that type happened with the site otcmarkets when the site became also inaccessible with similar message and for a period similar to the previous. This time I used my cell phone Internet access which goes through a different network and found that the site was accessible with no problems. I came back to my laptop and refreshed the page and the site suddenly became also accessible after more than two days of its inaccessibility(the hedge fund guy also has access to know about my cell phone use ). Finally after waiting to be more confident that Charter really restrict my access a similar thing happened again yesterday when I was searching for something and Charter wanted to prevent my access to some scholarly articles. A big group of the links to these articles were stating that the site is temporarily unavailable. I went to my cell phone and followed the link to one of these articles and it was accessible without any problem. I went back to my laptop to try the links again and they all continued to take me to web page stating that the site is temporarily inaccessible.  

No comments:

Post a Comment