Monday, June 10, 2013

Court intentionally issuing misleading unlawful orders


You want to see the power some hedge funds have inside even the federal
courts? Here are links to two orders I received from the court. The first order
was for me to serve my complaint within 21 days or suffer a dismissal. That
meant my lawsuit would have been dismissed more than two weeks short of
the 120 days allowed for the plaintiff to serve the complaint by the Federal
Rules Of Civil Procedure and that violates these rules.
I called the court and the judge's chamber and they both confirmed to me that the order
was real.

The second order contains something wrong inserted in order to mislead me into
thinking that my complaint will be necessarily dismissed against a defendant if
service of process fails which is clearly wrong according to so many other court
cases. It is this part in page two:

" If a pro se plaintiff cannot serve the complaint on a defendant,
due to lack of information, the case will be dismissed with
respect to that defendant"

Both orders were supposedly rom the district judge but had no signature.

Order1-page1

Order1-page2

Order1-page3

Order1-envelop

Order2-page1

Order2-page2

Order2-page3

Order2-page4

Order2-page5

Order2-envelop

No comments:

Post a Comment