Saturday, June 8, 2013

Just want to make something clear


I want to make it clear that it was never my intention in this case
to select the judge. No, my intention has been to avoid selections
and arrangements made by the hedge fund guy. In fact, while judge
Graham is the next judge in experience after the chief judge, I am
not really that enthusiastic about what seems to me his over strictness
on procedural matters. I would rather have a judge who do not give
an opportunity to anyone to claim that he did not lose on the merits
of the case. Nevertheless, when you see how this hedge fund guy can
get everywhere you would try to hang on tooth and nail like me to a judge
that doesn't seem to have any connection to him rather than giving him
the opportunity of a reentry to work the power of his connections again.   

No comments:

Post a Comment