Thursday, June 13, 2013

More links related to those two orders

These links are for images taken from the Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER) related to the two unlawful intentionally misleading orders I received from
that court. The first link shows when I filed my complaint and contains a description for the order issued on  4/9/2013 and clearly shows how the 21 day time limit
leaves more than two weeks of the 120 days for serving complaints in violation of
Federal Rules Of Civil Procedures (FRCP) Rule 4(m).

The second link shows the details of that court order issued on 4/9/2013.

The third link shows the related detail part for the order issued on 4/17/2013
containing this wrong generalization and intentionally  misleading information
" If a pro se plaintiff cannot serve the complaint on a defendant, due to lack of    information, the case will be dismissed with respect to that defendant"

In addition, the effort the hedge fund exerted in contacting every process server
I contact to keep them from serving my complaint completes the part mentioned
above as part of a plan that was intended to make me abandon my complaint based
on that false information they gave me.

Again those orders contained only electronic signatures and did not have the
hand signature of the district judge.
  
Link showing when my complaint was filed and summery content of the 4/9/2013 court order

Link showing the details of the order issued on 4/9/2013

Link showing the related part of the order issued on 4/17/2013




No comments:

Post a Comment