Wednesday, March 8, 2017

+90

Yesterday, I thought about this analogy with the passing of time on me here. Imagine that a person needed or was required to stay in some place. But that person also happened to have his top priority is to read a book he was carrying with him, a thing he has not done of it anywhere close to be bored. Later people started to think that person have become bored with that place although he was still merely at the stage of preparing a seat for himself to sit comfortably to read his book. That place in this analogy is my situation here. The seat is the posts I make here trying to get rid of what could cause me to worry about whatever pressure the appearance of my situation could put on the work of the court and on the people there. Finally, you guessed it, the book is my thoughts about the personal matter to which I referred earlier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment