Friday, March 31, 2017

+93

Continuing from post +91
I just want to know, isn't there enough on the plate of people serving as the final judges of a huge country like this, to add the restriction of this absent judge claim on their work? If the intention of continuing it is to remedy the absence of knowing a specific date like that a case being officially with the court would have, then although I appreciate such level of caring and holding the self accountable very much, I am very far from being in need for that any longer, if at all. Having a specific date does not create a good judge but a good judge creates a specific date and frankly  speaking, to begin with, I would choose the sign contained in the denial of my petition and the surrounding situation over having a known specific date, any day of the year. As for the package that sign came in, dealing with it is part of the end result of this process and therefore does not need to be counted twice. That is just one of the reasons why I am very far from needing this absent judge situation. And it comes on top of that, because this is the final court, I, like any other person here, already have no choice but to risk depending on it in so many other things in our lives with the potential of going or being taken to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment