Friday, September 14, 2018

+106: Expressing my position more clearly

I cant feel I am acting myself here unless I declare this clearly. The only thing I accept here is giving the judges of the final court the time to deal with this outside the formal path. It should be understood this way and not as a game of pretend corruption I am tolerating.
Other than that, I, for my standing for choosing the good over the bad, accept nothing of the games being played despite 
that I cannot emphasis enough not being negatively affected personally (actually hardly not affected positively). This is all is like being pushed to a different universe to me.

I could have written what mistakenly seen to suggest otherwise but that was only speaking for, as mentioned above, the personal effect  and I think that I deserved to be taken on this meaning and feel bad for coming later to put a responsibility on myself for any misunderstanding here. The difference I am making here is that, beside declaring not being negatively affected personally, I am not taking a passive position for what is correct or what I choose to avoid, and instead from this latter stand declare my opposition to the choices being made.     

No comments:

Post a Comment