Friday, September 14, 2018

+107: Expressing my position more clearly-2

On second thought (technically the millionth trying to find a separation line here), it is not just the time issue, but I also accept or at least take a neutral stand on many other things that are from the start about my issue. That is because I myself gave permission and opened this domain on my personal rights. I remembered yesterday that this creation of fault free zone was the reason on my mind when I made the related declaration on my personal rights but missed completing that later by looking for the things to happen from the start within this domain. For example, one of the judges of the court or those working for them communicates to me that the denial of my petition represents the end of my case and no further action will be taken. That is okay even if it was not true because it falls from the start within the domain of my personal rights where I stated my acceptance for games and untrue declarations. On the other hand I oppose things that suggest general bias toward this guy or what is related to him even though they could be (and have always find them are) less effective on me personally than the preceding example. The measure is not the effect on me personally but the stepping on the system and its integrity and the enabling of this guy to have his way to losing reality toward corruption by confusing real corruption with fake, in making that effect on me.       

No comments:

Post a Comment