Monday, September 17, 2018

+109: Expressing my position more clearly-4 (Correction)

When in post +107  I said "I oppose things that suggest general bias.." I think that I missed what I wanted to express.

First, the word "general" could be unnecessarily confusing. Second, and this is more important, I should have used the word "tell" instead of the word "suggest" because the things at which I wanted to point are those that have no other probable meaning except through seeing them as fake. As for things that have other probable reasonable meanings, my answer is that I do not know them as wrong or feel they should be avoided to the level of opposing them and therefore the general position I declared in that post also adjusts accordingly. I am not trying to be the active maker of decisions here. I am just trying to decide when I feel things are calling on me to do so. 

Again, this is not my personal right stand.   

No comments:

Post a Comment