Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Again my Affidavit still not in the system - 2

And it is still  not in the system.
Apparently this district court figured that in order to prevent me from complaining to higher courts later it is better not to enter my filings to begin with. Its Pro Se Intake Unit appears to have been created and kept mainly to better enable such use.
The district court that received my first complaint issued an order reducing the time to serve the complaint and also tried to impede serving the complaint by issuing misleading instructions. The district court that received my second complaint is not allowing my filings to begin with. So, for my third complaint would I find  myself arrested after filing it? And who knows, if I do not stop, possibly Guantanamo and waterboarding later for continuing to challenge the effective leaders of the country.


No comments:

Post a Comment