Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Letter receive from the Pro SE Office of New York- 2

I sent that court a motion looking for a ruling on the validity of all the summons they sent me from the same judge who will later rule on the validity of the service using these summons.I was not looking for a legal advice even assuming what came in their response letter has some value in that regard. They entered my motion as a letter then responded to me with a letter. They probably thought that entering my motion as a letter would give the judge better excuse not to rule on it or at least postpone such ruling considerably further. But I doubt that if higher courts want to act honestly they would not hold the judge responsible for her actions toward what the filing was intended to be not what it was entered as. They also seem to continue resisting entering my affidavit in order to give the judge better excuse not to take the issue in consideration. As you can see here the affidavit I made and the court received on 10/10/2014 before 1 pm still has not been entered into the system.      

No comments:

Post a Comment