Thursday, September 11, 2014

Beyond breach of contract with one side

Charter ,and to lesser extent Virgin Mobile, are not only breaching their contracts  but also committing fraud and/or tort actions here. That is because they do not only disable or restrict my access to some websites but do that while falsely pretending these disablements or restrictions are coming from these websites not from them. 

Actually, generally these restrictions or disablements are most probably coming from the websites themselves but they are caused by actions from those ISPs. For example, if one of those ISPs wants to serve the hedge fund guy and his games by preventing me from accessing a website it may replace the log in input or web address I provide with different ones to cause the website to refuse my access or point me elsewhere. That means the actions of those ISPs also involve fraud on the other end of the communication path.      

No comments:

Post a Comment