Sunday, September 14, 2014

Smaller images

It needs to be noted that, recently, the images I upload to Google's Drive to share started to appear ,even with maximum enlargement, smaller and less clear than they are on my computer . I initially thought that this may be only affecting the images I add so I tried to work around the problem by capturing and uploading images in multiple parts to increase the size. But I have just found that the same problem is now occurring also with past images I uploaded to Google's Drive which were in the past showing when at maximum enlargement the same resolution they show directly on my computer.    

However, there is an option allowing for downloading and saving the image with "Save" - and also "Save as" enabling saving to a different location. If the downloaded image later opened with Windows Paint the image should appear with its full resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment