Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Corruption of the US District Court for Southern New York -3

Have you heard of The Pro Se Intake Unite?
No, it is not a new Law And Order spin off.
It is an entity created by this district court and all pro se litigants are required to file their papers to this entity and not with the clerk of the court directly. So, as I mentioned earlier, I filed my complaint (Complaint) to this entity and it was received on Friday 8/9/2014 before 10 am (Complaint received)  then was not entered into the system for at least up to the time I checked on 8/25/2014   ( link).  Couple of days later I did a new search and found that the complaint was entered on 8/25/2014 ,the same day I did my last check, according to their claim. The content of the complaint was not accessible but couple of days later I checked again and the complaint was made accessible (remember the hedge  fund guy watch every thing I do on my computer and may choose to change things whenever he wants). Anyway these things remained (Docket Sheet):
First, they put the filing date as 8/11/2014. I don't know how it was OK not to consider the date they received the complaint as the filing date.
Second, the case was not assigned a judge despite being held all that time.
Third, they mentioned that I paid $350 fee although the requirement for filing new case is $400 (Link) and that is the amount I paid (link).
Finally, even the number of pages mentioned for the complaint was wrong and it was scanned incorrectly with the end half of it scanned twice (Complaint as scanned) .
All this happened despite the claim of having an additional stage and specialized unite to improve handling pro se complaints  .     

No comments:

Post a Comment