Monday, September 1, 2014

Charter's corruption again

Charter again prevented me from accessing the Internet. This time it was specifically for my bank account access which I access frequently. What emphasized it was Charter even more was that when I called the bank they said that the system doesn't show that I was trying to log in to my account which should have been there had I entered my online Id correctly. That I did not enter even the online Id correctly can hardly be the case for an account I access this frequently. Even after I gained access back to the account Charter appears to start working on a more detailed level in preventing my access.
These are the error messages I received trying to access my account history for specific date period on two different computers in my home network.  Notice how the error messages contradict themselves. Notice also that while one of them was showing error for violating a rule that was not violated (as the entered date range is showing)  the other one doesn't even make sense for a bank (limiting going back in history for only 90 days). 

Error messages

No comments:

Post a Comment