Monday, July 8, 2013

Another big difference showing the fraud of the court

Another big difference between my situation and citations provided by the court is that my case here involves multiple defendants not one defendant so I do not have the easy option of saying no problem I can take the case to the defendant's state. That defendant is in Utah while the other defendants are in Florida and the case needs all defendants in order to be dealt with appropriately. So where should I go, Florida or Utah?

The ridiculous thing is that despite all the facts like the one above the court used the
"fair play and substantial justice" argument AGAINST me.

They cited cases where the selection of the forum is for the plaintiff convenience then used them to support the "fair play and substantial justice" argument against a case where the selection of the forum is a necessity for the case.     

No comments:

Post a Comment