Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Who is right and who is wrong?

If you haven't already figured out who is right from who is wrong from the previous post then stay tuned because I intend to show that clearly. I also cant see how such wrong by the court is not intentional. Still,if it is not intentional then it shows a serious  deficient level of thinking.

Like I said from the beginning I intend to show any wrong and any played game publicly and also to the congress (whom many of them themselves have law degrees) .

While I certainly intend to appeal wrong done here, the appeal process,even if we assume would provide the sought after justice, is for unintentional mistakes. Intentional wrong are the duty of congress to correct and treat. So if I show them what makes them honestly think that there is an intentional wrong done by a judge then the rest is up to them to carry their responsibilities for a just system.  

No comments:

Post a Comment