Monday, July 8, 2013

Facing what I said earlier about that district court

 I am not retracting that the magistrate judge was involved. What I am retracting is that the district judge was not involved. Let me explain:
 
One may think that either the hedge fund guy is counting on a judge and therefore would not try to impede reaching him or that he wants to avoid that judge and therefore it would make sense for the hard efforts I saw from him trying to achieve that. What other possibility could there be, right?
 
It now seems that the situation was a bit more complicated than I thought and there were another path taken by those running that federal court. Again,like I said earlier in an email to the judiciary committee, I think that they wanted to pretend that they are fair and that I made a false claim about the court after the first filing so they assigned my case to this judge although they did not really want the case to reach him. The difference is that now I find it a low probability that he was not aware about what was going on. I already had my suspicions from the beginning about that but I restricted myself  within the two possibilities mentioned above because I failed to see this more complex possibility.
 
At some point before I received the first of the two orders mentioned previously the situation could have went like this:
 
The chief judge to what could be an old friend:
 
-Hi, body, look we have a case related to someone who filed a lawsuit against someone we care about assigned to you. Don't worry, we are working on preventing the case from reaching you. Just turn your head away as much as you can and pretend that you don't know and let us manage things for you.
 
In any case whether he was aware of what was going on or not, he now seems to be pressured enough to actively work for the hedge fund guy.
 
The difference between that US District Court and a brothel is that those in a brothel are not encroaching on other people rights and that the services there are not limited to the like of this hedge fund guy only.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment