Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Stupid judge dismisses my lawsuit against a defendant

This judge is either corrupt or very stupid and make hasty decisions.His mind is probably gets blocked or opened based on whether the person a lawyer or an ordinary person instead of on the content of what was written.Stupid people like this make lawyers win on nothing more than being called a "lawyer"
  
If he honestly really believe in the ruling he made then that would make you want to pull your hair and I do not even know what reaction I should describe for him having well over two decades of experience. The guy doesn't even seem to differentiate enough between general jurisdiction and specific jurisdiction. If he is not part of the corruption plan then I honestly doubt that the Defendant side was expecting this ruling from him.
  
He claims that I did not explain what a transfer agent,who is the defendant,does. Assuming the lack of the level of information he wants gives him the right to act in this stupid way then he still could have ordered me to explain it or at least waited before ruling on the motion until the status conference which he already set to be in this month.
  
He set a telephonic status conference,probably trying to save me the expense and effort of travelling,instead of ordering me to come in person and explain whatever he wants,then stupidly dismiss a part of my lawsuit,what a stupid.
  
If he is not part of the corruption then could it be that stupidity can lead to even worse
results than what corruption could lead?
 
 I was surprised by how shallow the arguments presented in the defendant's motion were. But it seems that,assuming corruption was not part of making this  decision, those lawyers know how to talk to this kind of judge at a level he can understand.  
 
One only need to go back to last year to see a level of information I had in law as below the general knowledge level and it is not like I have spent the most of my time since then studying law books. Nevertheless, I am ready to bet $5000,despite the fact that this hedge fund defrauded me of millions (not counting this case) and did not keep me much to spare,that this ruling is WRONG.I think that any one with law knowledge and normal intelligence and do not base his decision on  a "lawyer" title maybe able to see that this ruling is clearly wrong.
  
Let's see who is right and who is wrong.
Here is a link to the complaint (this ruling is related to Defendant Action Stock Transfer Corporation)
 
 
Here is the Defendant's motion to dismiss
 
 
Here is my response to the that motion
 
 
 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment