Friday, July 26, 2013

Costs,Fees and Sanctions

Despite the fact that my complaint against all defendant participants was dismissed, they apparently still held the status conference that was scheduled for this past Wednesday.The magistrate judge was authorized to rule on costs,fees and sanctions without my consent.In fact I checked "No" to all the options of the "Election of Magistrate Judge For Final Disposition Of Motion" form including the "Other" option. Whatever the plan could be I may continue this through the appeal any way.
 
In addition, they took 21 days as a time period for me to serve the last defendant whom even if I serve it would mean nothing after all the dismissal that occurred.

Status Conference Minutes

By the way, the court itself was supposed to "initiate the conference call to Plaintiff " according to its order on a motion I submitted earlier and I do not remember hearing my phone ringing.

No comments:

Post a Comment