Sunday, July 21, 2013

The plan in reverse

After contacting some of the senate about my suspicion regarding that hedge fund influence and effect on that court, my original plan was to point out signs and support the claims I made against that fake entity called the Securities and Exchange to build some credibility for what I may face inside that Federal District Court.Otherwise, one could imagine them saying:
Here comes another delusional conspiracy theorist originally from the middle east, as if we haven't already seen enough of those.
 
However, for some reason I forgot to follow my own plan. Nevertheless despite that forgetting the hedge fund guy's actions inside that court compensated for failing to follow that plan with clear things I did not even dream to have that easily (if at all).  I was treated as if I am in a world of law and courts that is separate from all that which was already existed in this country and its history. Those in the Law profession need to make sever fundamental changes and updating to their books to order to fit the rulings I am getting from that court.
 
I certainly intend to talk more directly about the subject of the corruption of the SEC later. However, since events proceeded in this manner here there is no harm in using my initial plan in reverse for a preview. If this is what some hedge funds can do because of an occasional need to access that federal district court with judges each one of them was chosen by voting of the senate, imagine what they can do for a much more needed continuous access to an entity like the SEC.              

No comments:

Post a Comment