Thursday, July 18, 2013

Another outrageous dismissal from the corrupt court

The corruption is happening in front of everybody. I hope those in the Senate are happy with the corrupted people they make judges and give them authority on people and their rights.

Even if I decide to file a new lawsuit without waiting for the rest of the story here then going through the appeal first in order to save time I still intend to show the corruption to the congress. Actually, I don't know that the appeal court has any authority to deal with an intentional wrong done by a district court different than the unintentional one. That is the job of those in congress and I intend to show them the corruption here to the level that remove any excuse that they don't know or cant see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment