Friday, July 1, 2016

+22

Related to post +18, it turned out that the court in Florida was less "classy" at the initial stage than I remembered it. Looking into my records I found how I called the court for the summonses after waiting two weeks without receiving them. I found how the reason was claimed to be that I did not send a self addressed stamped envelop. In addition the same girl who answered my phone call told me that I could have printed the summonses and served them directly.

However the one in New York is still the big winner in the thuggery contest. In addition to the summons game, they fought against entering my filings, especially entering them as I filed them to be, and even, as in the case with my first affidavit filing, acted as if the filing did not reach them.The complaint itself was not entered until I started complaining publicly about not entering it two weeks after the filing. Still that was not enough to make the subsequent filings get entered without more complaining publicly about the issue.The giving of false legal advice also improved from a girl answering the phone to a lawyer volunteering a response to what I filed to be a motion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment