Saturday, July 23, 2016

+40

If all what he really needed from the final court was to open a door for negotiation why not ask the court first to mediate ? That is especially true if he really thought that what was holding me from negotiating with him was my faith in how much the court was on my side. Because in that case what would he lose in showing me that my case had some consideration inside the court? But instead of this gradual approach he preferred having the effect on me of showing me a sudden total refusal to my case and how he can take this one like the preceding courts. 
By the way, given all the unnecessary showing of power he did with those courts, his interest in showing the same thing with the final one is probably far away from being mistakenly overestimated.    

No comments:

Post a Comment