Wednesday, July 6, 2016

+31

All this joke allegation game from this guy about the death of Justice Scalia as if without something he said my behaviour would have changed to a mentionable amount, let alone to a level that would make me give a pass to the behaviour of this guy, is simply just refusal by the guy to accept that somebody really took a risk or bet against him and succeeded. He just did not like it so that it should be repeated again and again until the result changes to a one he likes.
By the way, despite that what he is doing is like child play in its effect on me and that I don't feel even a little bit of difficulty about my continued being under the possibility of receiving different result here, a person shouldn't need to keep taking a risk in order to prove that he took it once. One doesn't need to sleep in the lion's cage to prove that he once jumped there.


No comments:

Post a Comment