Thursday, July 14, 2016

+36

Still the appeal notice has not been entered.  At least with the court in Florida I did not have to suffer with every filing I send to have it entered and there were no pro se unit there. I don't remember any filing there entered later than the day after receiving it. But here they made a pro se unit they have been using it to impede things and as a device to do bad things while isolating the clerk from direct responsibility. Other than that, it has done nothing of benefit to me. They even couldn't photocopy the complaint correctly, assuming that was not intended, because I signed more than one copy and despite how long it stayed with them. Filing the appeal notice in time was the main reason I kept checking the docket sheet of the court of thugs.       

No comments:

Post a Comment