Saturday, July 23, 2016

+39

He insisted on his communication medium trying to make of the difference on that technical issue something that ultimately disperses the main issue while he manipulates all sides at the same time. He apparently wanted to keep me trapped in that situation. I think that probably what made him underestimates how that could be reversed back onto him was how much he counted on losing power and control to be taken as losing dignity.
  
There is not a single email or letter he sent me about negotiating the matter throughout the years it remained. Talk about being happy to find an impediment. But now, after reflecting his actions back onto him, that reversed to a good potential because his choices against me were turned to choices for me and empowering me. Although, to be fair, based on the voice mails I checked from his phone calls he might not have left a real message talking about serious negotiation for the lawsuit either. He might have treated these mediums differently only on the surface. Also, and I mentioned this last year, there are times where I think he comes back to delete his voice mails before I got to them (I don't know if he does that directly to my mail box or if the phone company does it to my mail box for him).

No comments:

Post a Comment