Tuesday, July 5, 2016

+28

On June 27 my case in New York was dismissed. I have got the remaining of the thirty days to file and make the court of thugs acknowledge receiving the notice of appeal. Of course my complaint was entered only after I started complaining publicly and about two weeks late from filing. The same thing with my motion which was finally entered (as a letter) on the sixth after being filed on the first of October 2014. But this one was filed and entered the same day. What is more interesting is that since this guy continuously watch what I do over the internet, he was capable to time the order to be just after I checked the docket on June 27 between 2 and 3 pm. I check on docket sheets periodically or every now and then and this is not the first time this corruption guy does what shows him timing court orders to leave me as little time as possible. I think I may have posted about this including with the timing of the ruling of the Eleventh Court of Appeals.      

No comments:

Post a Comment