Saturday, July 2, 2016

+23

continuing from POST 21
Actually, I did not have a clear plan of my own for the next argument in my case if the petition gets granted but then he provided the work of his evil plan and I thought why not build on his own choice. 
Also, many could be very surprised if they know how little and how late until I knew about my adversary and his size. In fact, I kept thinking if a guy like this can do all this what could the really big guys do and it is highly probable that I can find multiple posts and writings I made suggesting such impression about his size. 
He most probably noticed that and could have taken advantage of it if he really wanted to settle the case. Instead what he chose to do is to show off his power and how high he can go taking people and entities on his side.    

No comments:

Post a Comment