Monday, July 4, 2016

+27

Even after declaring publicly the change of plan I described in POST 241 OF "The Supreme.." BLOG he still did not take the initiative to make an offer. If you think there are no points on him for that because he had made a commitment inside then he should have been very careful about what was going to follow and especially given how my referring in the same post to the similarity with the VKNG stock story where he made himself ready to take market price shows what suggests that I have a theory about him doing a similar thing here.
Anyway, he also did not seriously leave any message for talk about the issue. The only one he left was of the kind I described in POST 244 OF "The Supreme.." BLOG
By the way, part of his high to low behaviour, he uses a person with an Indian accent I could hardly decipher the phone number being left. He may think that I cannot complain about that because it would divert seeing the discriminating behaviour to me. That is what psychotics like him enjoy doing. They love to circumvent reality. But it is not hard to see having problem with intentionally choosing that person for a bad purpose, as being like, for example, disliking how somebody may talk to you with a tilted mouth to muck you despite you not having any problem with seeing the same thing on somebody who is partly paralyzed.

No comments:

Post a Comment